6.02.2010

España 6/02/10 (part 3)

Fruit cup with my in-flight meal. Best. Pineapple. Ever. "Substitute" by The Who, and "The Mighty Quinn" by Manfred Mann on Station #14. Hahaha, I’m remembering an old SNL sketch where Bill Murray’s a frequent flyer in first class who keeps sharing with people what they ought to do on an airplane. He starts yelling to the plane "Bill Cosby on #5, the chicken-heart... it's classic!"

"Valentine’s Day" is playing for the whole plane to see. Sorry, Garry Marshall, I don’t feel like watching cute couples being cute or whatever the plot of this mess is. Maybe I’d be less cynical if I could see more than 50% of the screen from my seat. Heh heh. I think I'm getting punchy.

Last year I at least had a name, a thought, a direction I was casting my gaze. Not so much this time. Such different thoughts. I’d love to declare a major, wear team colors, sign the lease. Again, Joel Barish, ladies and gentlemen.
Top 5 lists are immature, right?

In that case, I'll postpone it... trust my King with everything.

0 comments: