5.05.2009

5/05/09

So, yesterday I killed a wireless router... brain surgery + power failure = lost patient. Some geek I am...
And sometimes Texas Hold ‘Em is too hard after a day of work... but playing with dirty tambala coins was fun. 50 tambala coins are heptagonal -- pretty cool!
Today was painting and emailing. Oh, and while I was in the shower, Chris told me I was leading devotions in 3 minutes. Nice. :- )
My fingers are dry and my fingerprints are deepening... AND EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE TURPENTINE!


[FYI, the picture is of a toy I had (...still have) that I thought looked like a bottle, and the most dangerous bottled thing I could think of that started with "t" was turpentine...]
Ruben’s stacking nails, trying to beat Lukas’ record. Simon killed a goat for dinner... You heard me. Ruben named him "Dinner", so it would be less traumatic. I still didn't watch.

Lukas is teaching Tim and Brian how to better use their cameras. Speaking of apertures... my ocular apertures are getting tired.

Chris is on the phone with Jessica. Pretty much if the phone rang after 6pm, we knew it was her. Pretty cool.

Dan’s talking shop to Rick, and Greg’s dictating a letter for me to write to someone.
"Life is good, eternal life is better"... "and he walked the length of his days under African skies"...
"That girl is like a sunburn"...
Haha, Ruben was singing every Neil Diamond song today, ticking Chris off... but it was very funny that every few minutes, I’d hear Ruben burst out with a “on the boats and on the planes, they’re comin’ to America!” Chris would eventually come out of the office, shaking his head with a laugh -- "you see what I gotta put up with, Carl?"
Lukas leaves tomorrow, and we on Sunday Afternoon. Such a good day, even though I really didn’t get a lot of drying time for the shelves and doors...

0 comments: