4.24.2009

4/24/09

So, I’m on an airplane, sipping what’s left of my Venti BTL (I didn’t think they’d let me on with an outside drink)
I have trail mix from Mrs. Peters and my little red moleskine. Headphones and an interesting selection of in-flight music. I laughed through Fou De Fa Fa, and now I’m listening to Johnny Cash’s At Folsom Prison album... and it’s speaking to me – maybe it’s the worry, or that I’m locked into an inescapable dark place, thinking about the people and places of home.
The conversation on the way to the airport with Ed and Silvana was odd and a little tense... I hope being guarded and a smart aleck wasn’t too brusque.
Chris is a cool guy – I’m glad I’m tethered to him for this round. Takeoff was fine -- it’s a lot like Star Tours... :- )
OK, now Johnny’s singin’ about cocaine and murder... maybe not so much like me.

0 comments: