4.28.2009

4/28/09


Lukas went to the village today with Rick to get more pictures... I guess he got swamped, and led them around the streets, looking like a parade. I did data entry, file transferring, and helped with painting and scraping the walls. I’ve decided that since I haven’t had any caffeine since LAX, then I won’t have any until I get back. That might be hard to handle on the plane...
Tonight, all Brian’s senior students came to the house, had dessert, and he gave them each a different Macarthur NT commentary. Afterwards, they sang a couple songs, all a cappella. It was totally cool, and unique. They danced and moved while singing worship songs -- and they modulated their volume or speed as a group without a conductor! I talked to a guy from Mzuzu (a different town in Malawi) named “Z”, who works at the ABC radio station, and is a communications major. (he's the one looking at the camera...)

0 comments: