4.27.2009

4/27/09


Just played “Wizard” with Ruben, Rick, Ron, Dan, Simon, and Greg. Dan CLEANED UP -- it’s like hearts mixed with Crazy 8’s. It was a great first day. Dan and I painted 2 rooms, Chris and Ruben (with Lukas and Malawian Willie) did both ceilings, Simon wired stuff, and Rick started building the dorms in the village. Haha... Lukas and Chris both snore, but I bet I do too. :- )
Ruben + Chris = karaoke; it was so fun to join them singing “Sing” from Sesame Street and “I Love You Just the Way You Are”, and hearing Dan lay down “Ice, Ice, Baby” on cue. Heh heh... I haven’t shaved yet, maybe I can be Logan when I come back home. You know, just shave the muzzle area...
I hope to give away all this stuff I have. No obvious mosquito bites... yet. With the paint color on my hands, it looks like I’ve been makin’ waffles!
I really wish I had more skills, in the same way I wish I was a better man. I hope I can learn more about construction... and yes, I know I’ve started the last three thoughts with “I”... stink.
The food rocks! Biscuits and gravy, pizza, and spaghetti and meatballs + salad + chocolate cake today! I hope and pray tomorrow I can shine with His light brighter. Word of the day: hope.

0 comments: